Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crashed


I was asked, by a reporter if I was a finagler. No, I am not. What I have done is, learn how to read people by body movements and actions. As well as pay attention to my surroundings and always be prepared-thanks mom and dad.

I have always been adventurous. As a kid, I would go on hikes/bike rides within a few of miles of my house and always show up late back to my house. Boy, did my butt pay for it when I got home. I would usually find somewhere to go or something to get into. While I was doing it I was scared, but I think that’s why I did it. I've always enjoyed the thrill of talking/meeting someone, doing something, being somewhere you are not supposed to be/doing. In the past and now it has been pretty ladies and different businesses that has given me the same rush.

Here recently, in March of 2010 I went to sxsw and met all kinds of good folks. I got into all kinds of parties and different venues. Yes I was pointed in the right direction and was introduced to the right people but most parties and venues I was on my own to get into. I ate and was drinking by eleven o’clock in the morning the entire week for free. I took a hundred bucks with me and came back with seven dollars . I saw four different keynotes. Too bad three of them were talking about something I have no idea about and still don’t.

I got into the pressroom where I almost got busted because I was trying not to laugh out loud. While everyone was blogging/writing for their website or paper, I was checking my email and Facebook. I may have even gotten a massage in the pressroom!

So I guessing you’re asking yourself, how can I do this? You can, all you have to do is ask for what you want and don't forget to smile big and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment